8/12/10

Airports

I hold an unpopular opinion in Canada: I prefer to fly Air Canada over WestJet. I love spending time in the Air Canada terminal at Pearson International Airport in Toronto (with huge windows, streaming CBC, Rocky Mountain chocolate, Lush and 15 minute massages, what's not to love?). I am feeling a bit of an urge to do travel-related things like buy new luggage tags and a cashmere wrap to use on my next (to-be-determined) jet-setting adventure. I don't love flying, but I do enjoy spending time in airports. Image via Fashion Toast.

Given the above, it should come as no surprise that Greg and I had our first kiss in an airport, and one of the best movies I've seen in recent years is Up in The Air.

P.S. I'm also now listening to this Florence + The Machine song.

No comments:

Post a Comment